Monday, April 20, 2015

Older Pictures I Found Of Klaus Wittauer, Importer Of ANTON BAUER, LEO HILLINGER, MARTIN MITTELBACH BRIGITTE STEININGER, GUSTAVE STRAUSS & More Austrian Wines : Cheers Klaus!! Go To : WWW.kwselection.com For More Info : Prost!





     I do not know why I have not posted this yet and now I will as they are right in time for this evening's wine-tasting at the Austrian producers with his winemakers and family owners, too. These were taken at an in-store Cleveland Park Wine And Spirits wine-tasting many glorious and happy moons ago. Enjoy them. Thanks Klaus ...   prost!    Anthony TONY  Quinn 4/20/2015







Thanks for tasting with our customres over the years Klaus at Cleveland Park Wine and Spirits. his was a weekend tasting with you on a Friday night I believe? What fun. Thanks also for taking me to Austria in 2004.  I have included some of the photos from a dinner we all shared here as well.






Enjoy these pictures of Klaus at our wine-tastings in Cleveland Park at the Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits. Cheers, TONY







Above is an old flier that I just found as I was working on these pictures from my trip to Austria back in 2004. It gives some more perspective and fixes a date also. Cheers,  TONY   4/22/205 Happy Wednesday all!




When Toni ( Anton ) Bauer visited for the second or third time our store back in 2009 was this? I am not sure. he tasted with our customer John Cavanagh the wines that were then currently available from Klaus Wittauer ( kwselection.com ) ...














-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






We still have these bibblies listed above to celebrate with, including 187ml bottles now of the LEO HILLINGER sparkling Pinot Noir Sekt dry ... come get some, enjoy celebrating on this Friday, April 24th, 2015 ...   at Cleveland Park Wine and Spirits, 342 Conn Avenue NW. Washington D.C., 20008. Call : 202-353-4265 for more info, ask for me, TONY. Cheers!



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






he above picture was actually taken recently when Andrew Stover brought me Michael a winemaker with Leo Hillinger and we all tasted with Fernando, too. Cheers! Prost!



And in Austria in 2004 with Klaus Wittauer! A wonderful dinner party in Vienna with our group from the United States and many owners/ winemakers from Austria, It was amazing as these photos show. There are more, I am only sharing some here.





































-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I also enjoyed going to the opening cermonies of the LOISIUM. Here is a brochure from that time 1994. enjoy! TONY  4/29/2015   Happy Wednesday all!







No comments: