Sunday, April 26, 2015

Our First Meal In Austria With Leo Hillinger, Klaus Wittauer and Danielle In Burgenland, In May 2004 : It Was Simple, Truly Grand : Prost!






This was an extraordinary start for our trip to Austria back in May of 2004. Here we are the guests of Leo Hillinger, Klaus Wittauer and Danielle, and it was truly special and wonderful and gave us a real sense of the flavorful and hearty fare that Austria and Germany are famous for making and serving with their wines, in this case the excellent wines of Leo and his family of LEO HILLINGER, Burgenland. Cheers, prost to Leo, Klaus and Danielle! Enjoy these pictures that I took, and that I am now here sharing for the very first time.





I took them with my camera before I started using a digital camera and so just now, on Sunday night here in northern Virginia at home I have just scanned them and am about to paste them here for you all to enjoy. Cheers!   TONY  4/26/2015

















There are more pictures but these are the ones that I am sharing tonight. Hope you like them, what fun! Cheers!   TONY   4/26/2015



No comments: